SC - Commemorative Cooking

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Thu Sep 18 15:17:20 PDT 1997

Greetings!  So... Who is the finalist in volunteering to put photos
onto a website??  Many of the photos are mine.  The others are all
unknown photographers although I know who did the soteltie.  I had
never asked who _took_ the picture; just who's _work_ was being shown!
People had no problem sending me a photo so I would doubt that there'd
be any fuss over their picture being shown.  I would think it more
likely that the cook might question why his/her work was on a website.

While my machine will continue to accept digests, I am busy getting
ready for our Coronation so nothing very intelligent will come from me
until next week!

Alys Katharine