SC - Acolytes

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Thu Sep 18 15:45:39 PDT 1997

In reality I babysit high school students.  I'm paid to teach them
Spanish but most resist learning, although this year they seem a better
group than last year.  The governor of Ohio is to visit our high school
tomorrow.  The State determined that 9 of our district's buildings
should be torn down since they weren't worth fixing up.  (I teach in
one of those!)  If he likes what he sees, and if our parents pass a
bond issue, we might receive an $80 million handout for school
improvement.  Lord knows we need it!  (Average income here is around
$8,000.)

Alys Katharine