SC - Occupations

Suzanne Berry sberry at primavera.com
Fri Sep 19 07:11:15 PDT 1997

>Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 18:38:16 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Uduido at aol.com
>Subject: SC - Occupations

><< DO FOR A
> > LIVING???  >>
>
>Les> Clerk for the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board

Not Les, but More!

Lady Aoife Finn of Ynos Mon is an Irish woman born illegitamately on the
Isle of Man to a petty noble (Mummy) and an unknown marauding Scotts Pirate.
Co-incidentally, she married a well-known Marauding Scottsman! She jokes
that she's learning to turn Oats into an Art Form. Some question anyone's
ability to do that.

Lisbeth Herr-Gelatt is a Public Librarian, and full time professional Mommy
(who invented this 'bring your kids to work' idea anyway?).

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.
				---Alexandre Dumas

Experience is simply the name we give to our mistakes.
				---Oscar Wilde

Hold tight, Grommit. Think of Lancashire Hotpot.
				---Wallace, A Grande Day Out