SC - The no-oven baker....

Angie Capozello capozell at ben.dev.upenn.edu
Fri Sep 19 07:45:25 PDT 1997

marilyn traber wrote:

> Ok, fine,   knights, pellicans, mendicant fryers lol
> margali

All right. Now you've done it.

I've asked the authorities to stop me before I pun again, but would they
listen?

This cannibal is walking along the beach and meets a friend of his,
another cannibal. Sez to him, "How ya doing?"

Second cannibal sez, "Not so good. That missionary I ate last night
seems to be disagreeing with me."

First cannibal sez, "Well, howdja cook him?"

Second cannibal sez, "We roasted him."

First cannibal sez, "Well there you go. He was a friar."

HARRR-DEE-HAR-HAR!!!!!

Adamantius, slinking away to get some work done. The city is safe,
Robin!
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com