SC - Pennsic Cooks-classes

Fri Sep 19 07:57:53 PDT 1997

<< Sounds as if this dish is just a tad bitter. If that's the case, perhaps
 some hops, or a nice tall beer, are indicated...

 Adamantius, who knows the story of Ruslan and the pearls   >>

Not at all bitter. :-) It brings back fond merories of a 36 hr non-stop, no
sleep pearling fest with a lovely lady from N.C. and 4 hrs in the blazing sun
sitting and sewing pearls with Mistress Phillipia. A rather nice memory in
fact. :-) I view the whole episode with a smile and it is one of my most
enduring SCAdian memories. I am thankful for the opportunity memorialize it
in the media of food. :-)

Lord Ras ( Remembering that casting your pearls before the swine is a no-no
but alligators are OK. :-))