SC - Commemorative Cooking

Fri Sep 19 09:00:56 PDT 1997

>I served this to company and they ate it all up; you don't even have to
>brown the top with your blowtorch (tried that, didn't work).
>
>Caitlin

Thanks! Good thing you warned me about the blowtorch - My parent's would
have died if they'd seen me walking in the kitchen with that! "Just a
moment, I have to add the final touch...-click- **fooomp!!**"   <giggles>

One more question, didn't someone say it was good cold too? Maybe I'll do
it the night before, so they'll never know the difference...

Thanks again!

Raffaella, (who just might survive this familial visit)