SC - Badges, we need stinkin . . . (was Salamanders)

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Sep 19 09:07:49 PDT 1997

marilyn traber wrote:

> kat wrote:
>
> > Editor, here, for a media analysis and research firm.
> >
> > Dragonfyr, I'm dying of envy.  You get to work at HOME????  Msg me
> > privately and tell me what you do...  kat at kagan.com
> >
> >         - kat
> >         cathedral floor sweeper... and proud
> >
> > (whew!  finally caught up on reading posts!!!!)
>
> What do you mean privately- Id like to work at home as well..
> margali

Well it is not as easy working at home as you think, Some large overhead
expenses (ie. Phone,electric, taxes, new power sources for scanner when
it blows, etc) but all in all I think it's great, no babysitter and I
can take a break whenever I want to.

Lord Ragnar MacHardy of Clan MacHardy
Steve Mason
Family Web Services