SC - Flower fritters

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Fri Sep 19 09:09:40 PDT 1997

OK. . .OK. . .after seeing everyone else's post on this I'll re-do mine. ..

Rebecca is currently a sales clerk for Tandy Leather Co.  She has both a B.A.
and M.A.  in International Studies she hopes to use someday.  She's been
lucky enough to be able to spend some time in Hungary which just solidified
her decision on persona. (And if you are willing to drive to or order from
our store we do give price breaks to SCA members.  This is highly unofficial,
and only occurs at our store here in Cheyenne. :->)

Noemi is a 9th century Magyar cheiftain's daughter.  She does leatherwork,
embroidery, costuming, cooking and has even learned how to write and do
calligraphy.  She is still a bit confused by European culture and doesn't
quite understand why everyone notices her leatherwork, which she hasn't been
doing for long, over everything else.

Noemi