SC - The no-oven baker....

Jeanne Stapleton jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
Fri Sep 19 11:07:04 PDT 1997

  Lord Ras, please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't HM Ruslan wearing a
  garment studded with pearls while doing all the wrestling? Lord Ras,
  also a fine costumer, I understand, had apparently made the garment in
  question, and had a front row seat as the pearls were cast (popped)
  before alligators and bears.

Ah.  I hadn't realized that he'd scattered pearls all over creation at the
time.  Sorry.

	Tibor