SC - Badges, we need stinkin . . . (was Salamanders)

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Fri Sep 19 10:22:39 PDT 1997

  I would give some serious thought to the fact that it is closely
  associated with the works of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson (as in "gonzo
  journalism"). Depending on the ages of the references you cite, could it
  be some kind of late beat era slang?

I'll check with my Samoan Lawyer, and get back to you.  Right now, duty
calls: I've got a fifth of scotch, some old reefer, and a deadline.

	Tibor (:-)  Fan of "Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas"