SC - Re: Commemorative Cooking

Jeanne Stapleton jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
Fri Sep 19 11:29:45 PDT 1997

> From schuldy at abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU Fri Sep 19 12:11:45 1997
> From: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy at abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>
> Subject: Re: SC - Badges, we need stinkin . . . (was Salamanders)
>
>   >And three, the list owner should have, at least, token authority. <PUN>
>
>           In that case, then Pug should be the one who decides.  He's
>   actually the person who set up all this.  He's also the one who does the
>   Ansteorran lists, the Bryn Gwlad lists.  So if I might ask, where does that
>   put him on your hierarchy?
>
> I put him wherever the Capo di Capi Tutti want's him.  "Youse got some kinda
> problem wit dat?"  (:-)
>
> "Where ya wan him, eh, Guntah?"
>
> 	Tibor

Pug has helped me learn a great deal about maintaining a mailing list. He
maintains the majordomo lists and fixes the problems that are beyond me.
He doesn't subscribe to Cooks but he supports me fully.

His place in the hierarchy?

Though Caridoc is the High Priest for the deities of Markham, Apecius, etc...

He definately ranks in the upper atmosphere.  He's a god.

Yers,

Gunthar

PS. Like most gods, I don't think Pug would care a flip about what symbol we use.