SC - SC-Professions

Aine aine at shocking.com
Fri Sep 19 11:19:53 PDT 1997

Do you have a BBQ grill?  if you have a thick bottomed pot you can use it
to roast....I have done turkey on the grill when my oven died...used the
tossaway pans and nested one inside another with about 1" of space (on the
bottom)filled with crumpled foil....I then inverted another over the top
and sealed with foil.cooked til it was nearly done and took off the top for
the last 30 min or so for it to brown....came out nice and juicy

I've done veggies and rice on the grill too in my covered cast iron pots