SC - professions

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Fri Sep 19 11:57:33 PDT 1997

I, Kateryn de Develyn, am head lady-in-waiting to the lady of the castle
located along the Marche border in 13/14th century England. I dream of
traveling to far off places. But, in reality I collect the recipes of
travelers from these far off places and organize fabulous feasts for my
lord and lady. Thus, spreading the fame of our castle's hospitality far and
wide and bringing ever more distant and exotic travelers.

I, Deb, am a senior technical writer for a computer firm which writes
operating systems for interactive TV and cable systems. And someone who has
always had a love of herbs and spices and new foods and ethnic restaurants.
The SCA just legitimized my leanings toward learning bits and dabs of all
sorts of useful old knowledge and recipes!!!!

Kateryn/Deb