SC - noodles

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Sep 19 14:38:26 PDT 1997

                       noodles                                     9/19/97

<snip>
I have a noodle question.  I haven't seen any references to noodles with
herbs worked into the dough.  I was thinking of doing a sage flavored
noodle as a side dish for both chicken and pork.  Any ideas?
<snip>

I have somewhere in one of my women's history books a recipe for flavored
noodles that are flavored with -carrot-.  One of the sections in the book is
health and has great little snippets like "if your wife has the urge to eat
chalk or dirt, feed her more beans" (vitamin/mineral deficiency?).  The noodle
recipe is from something by a period medical somebody (name starts with T?)
- -brid
(can't remember anymore... friday...too busy...loosing cohesion)