SC - thanks

Russell Gilman-Hunt conchobar at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 19 15:35:49 PDT 1997

Murkial,

>>I will go second, (or whatever it is that my post shows up as), I do
computer support for IBM mainframe, VAX and Windows 95 systems
specifically contracted out to Dow Chemical.

Murkial<<

You can come to my new house and I will feed you artichoke hearts all day
for some computer support!!!
Bought all this fancy stuff, thinking I'd read the directions and go into
business at home...

I'm unemployed, at the moment, and planning to take in housemates, write
[or finish writing] several books, sew, who knows what evil lurks...no,
sorry, wrong post...former teacher, store manager, field researcher,
librarian, picture framer, secretary, insurance salesperson, ...

I was a stay-at-home-go-out-and-do-volunteer-work mommy for years.  Darn
kids, they grow up and move away.  Hug 'em while you got 'em!

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Companion des Lindquistrings, Princess' Order of
Courtesy