SC - professions

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 19 16:04:26 PDT 1997

> Ras wrote:
  > If Baron Tibor is still game I would still like to do the period butchering
  > class that we discussed earlier on the list.

and Tibor replied:

> If the topic is butchering, I assure you, I am NOT GAME.  I have never been
> game, and I will not willingly become game.  (:-)

Yesterday, while reading this list, I groaned.  My co-worker (also a part-time cook at a B&B) asked me why; and I explained that one should never use the term "beating a dead horse" in a conversation with cooks.

Today as I read this, I groaned.  She looked me dead in the eye and said, "I DON'T want to know."

	- kat
	(cathedral floor sweeper, and proud...)