SC - Flaming Order of C

Paul Louis pocopup at classic.msn.com
Fri Sep 19 21:52:26 PDT 1997

<<
 Here's the scoop folks> The ayes for elevating Sir Gunther to Papa are
 running 38 (plus or minus) to 0 for nays with the rest abstainig.

 The majority of different folks posting want a badge.

 The salamander vs. nef image is about even.

 Cheese is for the most part out.

 Lord Ras

    I rather like the nef idea, but I think that the salamander might be more
recognisable/easier to draw. And I would be perfectly happy to just have it
as a pligram's badge, rather than going to all the fuss of registering

Ldy Diana