SC - English Limes?

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Fri Sep 19 23:13:30 PDT 1997

Russell Gilman-Hunt wrote:

> Thanks to everyone for the recipes!
>
> Because I just re-read the event copy, and found that they want
> *finger* food (for samhain?  Interesting choice of words), the
> shortbread and the Jusselle Dates are what I am thinking about...
>
> Was anyone else taught to use T for tablespoon and t for teaspoon?
> My wife keeps asking how I remember what I wrote down . . .

I do it for myself, but in recipes for others default to the tb way as
that is what the american educational system wants.

How about jordan almonds-sugar coated almonds
                  small marzipan tidbits made into discs and pressed
with a tandy leather picture stamp and painted with food coloring[did it
once with household device in color as decoration around a
sotltie-looked great, less filling lol]

margali