SC - Deep fat frying/rabbits

Jessica Tiffin melesine at ilink.nis.za
Sat Sep 20 02:05:39 PDT 1997

> if the characteristics of the tree are that it bears a citrus fruit it
> would
> be logical, to assume it is a citrus tree. Could it be possible that
> the tree
> you speak of is noted for something other than fruits, such as lime
> flavored
> leaves?

walks like a duck, talks like a duck-check it for a coronet? lolDoesnt
necessarily mean lime anything, just the name of the tree, could even
have been lyme, or be found near lime pits for all i really know-I just
know that they were native to england and the leaves were used for some
abominable skin problem called scrofula.
margali