SC - re: lutefisk!

Griff41520@aol.com Griff41520 at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 05:57:48 PDT 1997

What is lutefisk?  I understand the dried cod part, but what is it cooked
in/served with........I am familiar with the Italian Bakala-salted dried cod
fish and the traditions surrounding it but know next to nothing about
lutefisk or Scandinavian foods.  It looks interesting tho.

Ivy~
who would never turn her nose up at any mediterranian food but hasn't a clue
about things Scandinavian.