SC - pie beans?

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 15:52:37 PDT 1997

<< But I have seen several period recipes for cauliflower. I keep wanting
 >to make
 >some of them but since my roomies hate cauliflower (I love it) I
 >haven't
 >attempted them. >>

cauliflower= cole flower=cabbage flower. Since many other flowers were used
for cooking in period , I don't think it is  an unreasonable assumptio
especially when you consider that cabbage was and is a WILD plant in many
regions of England.

Just a tho't.

Lord Ras ( who is trying to figure out how to winter over his cabbages so I
can see if this theory is feasible,)