SC - Return of the Dread Recipe Challenge

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Sep 20 16:49:36 PDT 1997

<< When properly prepared, it is rich, a little bland (copious melted
 butter, salt and pepper come in REALLY handy) and so tender it is almost
 quivery. You either love it or you hate it. >>

Love it! :-) By the way, is a 'stockfish' the nsame as a 'lutefisk'? I have a
'stockfich' which I bought in N.Y. City  at a wonderful Jewish place that is
half used and still hanging around in the kitchen after 10 yrs. (perfectly
edible yet!).

Lord Ras