SC - Return of the Dread Recipe Challenge

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Sat Sep 20 18:30:14 PDT 1997

Uduido at aol.com wrote:

> Methinks, m'lady, that possibly your hopes are dashed since it is my
> understanding that that persons of the age of 20 during period were
> lucky to
> have enough teeth to chew with let alone bite an apple. :-0
>
> Lord Ras

Pasa al dente can be eaten with few teeth, but the onholy stuff in
cans-blecch! and it always comes out tasting metallic and salty!
Give me good honest chicken broth, with homemade noodles, bts of
chicken, garlic onions and carrots with a hint of ginger-I'm getting
hungry, I think i will pll al late night and make a batch.

margali