SC - jobs-was accolytes

Paul Louis pocopup at classic.msn.com
Sun Sep 21 11:20:07 PDT 1997

- ----------
From: 	owner-sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG on behalf of Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sent: 	Saturday, September 20, 1997 2:48 PM
To: 	sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: 	Re: SC - Julleran's Sugar/C

<<  I find they are more bitter than sour, and I prefer them to regular
 > limes when I can find them, though the presweetened bottled key lime
 > juice isdisgusting! >>

Nothing better than non-period key lime pie.  YUM!  You're right, though, the
bottle juice is horrid.  I made the mistake of trying to use it to make
lime-aid the other day...UGH!

Brangwayna
      Try the key lime oil . It is very intense, and a little goes a long
way.I have been using it in my Thai recipies. Great to know that I can use it
in my SCA cooking too.
Olga