SC - thanks

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Sun Sep 21 11:28:35 PDT 1997

- ----------
From: 	owner-sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG on behalf of marilyn traber
Sent: 	Saturday, September 20, 1997 9:01 PM
To: 	sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: 	Re: SC - Julleran's Sugar/C

Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:

> Nothing better than non-period key lime pie.  YUM!  You're right,
> though, the
> bottle juice is horrid.  I made the mistake of trying to use it to
> make
> lime-aid the other day...UGH!

deepest sympathy. every now and then we luck out and can get them at the
big grocery chain- i get them and pop them in the freezer to dress up
dishes anf for making limeaid better than just using the plain reglar
lime.

margali
did you know they pickle themin the mideast by slicing them thinly and
putting them in olive oit? strange, but tasty
Put them in olive oil and salt in a container with a tight lid. Shake once a
day for seven days.  Is this similar to what you describe above?
Olga