SC - professions

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Sat Sep 20 23:52:28 PDT 1997

<< > What was peoples first ercipe they learned?>>

Mundanely? Apple Pie, 6 yrs. old. (I can still throw together one hell of an
apple pie.:-))

> > What got you interested in medieval cooking? >>

I think that it was the fact that everyone in the Shire knew that I was a
cook munddanely and I just sort of fell into it. My passion for period
cookery evolved from tasting poor attempts at period cooking one to many
times.

Lord Ras
(p.s. Anyone who cares to use the Isicia ex Spondylis recipe may do so.
Adamantius I would be proud if you could use it at your feast that you
mentioned. Even tho' I was dissapointed that it may not be an actual
rendition, your explanation and observations have calmed me down
somewhat.:-))