SC - thanks for the memories...

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Sun Sep 21 22:11:04 PDT 1997

<<>>What was peoples first ercipe they learned?
Mine was a baked custard followed by souffle when I was 8.
What got you interested in medieval cooking?
It was the food at events.
margali<<

My first cooking was Jello pudding, but the first whole meal I did by
myself was boiled, parslied and buttered potatoes, frozen green peas, and
fried fresh fish.  I remember it, kneeling on a stool to reach the stove,
aged 6.

My interest in Medieval cooking came about because, at my first event,
people told me that all the best people were in the kitchen.  Since I'm a
good cook, I figured that was where I could be the most useful from the
start.  Never regretted it.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Companion des Lindquistrings, Princess' Order of
Courtesy