SC - Held up feast

Mon Sep 22 08:21:14 PDT 1997

Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:

>   When properly prepared, it is rich, a little bland (copious melted
>   butter, salt and pepper come in REALLY handy) and so tender it is almost
>   quivery. You either love it or you hate it.
>
> Adamantius, you make it sound like fish tofu.  (:-)
>
>         Tibor

Naw, that would be surimi. And besides, I refuse to concede that there's
anyone who really hates tofu ;  )

Adamantius

"No! No! Tofu is our friend!"

" RRRR!!! Friend...good! Tofu GOOOODDDD!!! RRRR!!! Please pass chili
paste with garlic!!!"

		Paraphrased near-quote from the script of "The Bride of Frankenstein",
Curt
					Siodmak, 1935
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com