SC - Held up feast

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Sep 22 09:47:43 PDT 1997

  When we lived in Ansteorra, they held court during the feast. It worked
  just fine. Of course, most events were fairly small back then, so they
  could be held easily in the feast hall. At many East Kingdom events, you
  couldn't hear their Majesties at half the tables - at least, and the
  tables are usually so close together that people called up could never
  get through. Does Ansteorra still hold court during feasts?

I'd hate that.  Vegetarians eat crunchy food: I wouldn't be able to hear.
Worse still, if I was heralding court, I couldn't eat, but I'd have to smell
everyone elses dinner.

	Tibor