SC - Broccoli

Mon Sep 22 11:13:53 PDT 1997

I did an outdoor feast with noodles.  I pre-cooked them until they were
almost done, then tossed them in a little olive oil, and packaged them
in ziplock bags, one serving bowl's worth per bag.  I made the
accompanying sauce and bagged them, too.

When it came time to serve, the sauce bags (bag and all) were put into
boiling water to heat them.  Each noodle bag was emptied into boiling
water for a couple of minutes, then scooped out, a bag of hot sauce
poured on, and then given to the waiting server.  Every table had hot
noodles.

Rosalinde
- --
Rosalinde De Witte/Donna Kenton * donna at dabbler.com *