SC - first cooking experiences

Aldyth@aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 12:11:04 PDT 1997

  Okay, time to 'fess up.
  Who got what for what?

I have no cookery related awards.  That's because I haven't done anything
with cookery FOR the Kingdom or Society.  I just cook for fun, at home.  I
do not deserve Society awards for my cookery: I haven't used my meager
skills to give anything back to the Society.

My wife (whose projects I often join in on) has a Laurel in Cookery and
Sotelties.  She has an ENVIABLE track record as a feast cook, and teaches at
Kingdom Universities.

	Tibor (I am not counting my articles in Serve It Forth)