SC - Candied Citrus Peel &

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Mon Sep 22 17:01:30 PDT 1997

Berengaria asked:

>For next week's work party, I need to have recipes for candied citrus
>peel and Turkish coffee...I can't *find* mine and this week at work
>and out is hellacious...can I call on y'all for some help?

For candied sugar peel, there are several recipes and useful hints and
ideas in this file in the FOOD section of Stefan's Florilegum:

rec-desserts-msg  (72K)  7/30/97    Medieval and SCA dessert recipes. Sweets.

For Turkish coffee there may be a recipe in this file, but I think it
is mostly coffee history and referances. This file is in the BEVERAGES
section:

coffee-msg        (27K)  7/ 7/97    Coffee and coffee-type drinks.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com