SC - bird or bay?

Drisana Amineh Ayieshia drisana at lsbsdi2.lightspeed.net
Mon Sep 22 15:56:44 PDT 1997

I received my Laurel for cooking her in Ansteorra.

> meadhbh
sorry have to ask just who did you cook???  How did you prepare her and how
was it presented and how was it presented..... ;0))

Merry Williams aka
Drisana Amineh Ayieshia
First wife to Haji Khalid ibn Haroun al-Aqrab abu Yusef
ICQ #412273
I count not a day complete till needle thread and fabric do meet!!!
keep your needles threaded, your floss sorted and your stash growing!!