SC - Brussel Sprouts

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 08:45:51 PDT 1997

                      RE>SC - Cooks as Laurels                     9/23/97

<snip>
 research from priomary sources and developes recipes, etc., then they should
 be laureled, as this is "art".   >>
Since I have coooked at least a dozen or more 'period' feasts and researched,
redacted, and developed every recipe used therein from period sources, Iguess
that means I should be 'laureled'?  Since I am not I would presume thatother
criteria such as teaching, publishing, chilvary, etc. also are alsoused as
criteria. Methinks that many things go into the making of a Laurelnot just
talent.

Lord Ras
<snip>

Clarification again, on my part, I was simply paraphrasing what was stated to
me as the reason for somebody being Pelicaned rather than Laureled for
cooking- yes I have to assume that there are many other criteria for any of
the Peerages.
- -brid