SC - Commemorative Cooking

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at ki.se
Tue Sep 23 09:37:57 PDT 1997

Christi Redeker wrote:

> How does everyone present documentation for their feasts?  Do you add it as an addendum to the menu or do you offer it at all?
>
> The ever curious,
> Murkial

Part of my job, as a lunatic like myself conceives it, is to teach those
interested what I learned along the way. I generally make up, for the
larger events, a pamphlet with the original recipe, a translation if
necessary, and my adaptation for the modern kitchen, along with notes on
how I decided to do what I did. Many people just look at the first page,
which has the menu, but I find that there are people with quite a
collection out there. I don't have copies of all of them myself...

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com