SC - Brussel Sprouts an

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Sep 23 09:49:16 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - Brussel Sprouts and plant abuse     9/23/97

<sniP>
to add to that-If you wack an orange tree with a baseball bat(or othersimilar
shaped object) it will start to bear fruit.  To kind of wake it up.My
grandmothers tree has fruit on it for the first time since it was
planted(6years)   Don't know if it works on all citrus trees.
Ivy~
==
I wonder if this explains the "ever-bearing" lemon my parents had, my baby
brother regularly beat it with a stick saying it was a giant or a dragon or
such and needed to die.  It had lemons year round until a bad frost killed it
one year.
- -brid
(eyeing local citrus and hefting rattan, sword or mace?)