SC - Ein Guter Spise

Anne-Marie Rousseau rousseau at scn.org
Tue Sep 23 21:02:05 PDT 1997

<< The only [redacted] recipe I have for it makes something like 50 pounds,
 so unless we can get Lord Ras or one of the other gentles who has worked
 with this dish to post a more managable recipe, I'll need a bit of time
 to work out a smaller-quantity recipe. >>

I don't remember posting a recipe for Compost.. I may have but my memory
seems to be failing me on this one. :-0

Lord Ras