SC - Julleran's Sugar/C

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Sep 23 22:12:02 PDT 1997

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997 Uduido at aol.com wrote:

> <<  If there were,
>  that would only eliminate the South Pole and the North Pole. >>
>
> Exactly! :-) And a good thing they do eliminate these 2 areas......have you
> ever tried to dig up documentation on Medieval Eskimo court garb? :-0

Have you ever seen a garment made from birdskins (feathers intact, of
course)?

/UlfR
(who, had he the time, would make a "blanket" in this manner and claim he
bought it from someone who "acquired" from a skraeling on Greenland.
Never mind it would have to be 50 years or so into his future)

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
Stop quoting the laws to us.  We carry swords.
              -- Pompey the Great