SC - Re: pickles

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Wed Sep 24 10:04:18 PDT 1997

<< Please no one think I am trying to stand up and defend anyone, or attack
anyone.  I just would like to think that we all could communicate without
others feeling horrible or attacked if they post anything.

 Murkial >>
I thought I had posted to her privately...then later I sent a corrected post
and it seems that both of them ended up sent to everyone...But I had a
suspicion that it would turn out like that, I had seen others who recinded
privated/public posts on the list, so I went ahead and added the " so sue me"
part... as a joke. Nice to see I wasn't wrong on that part.
    Now I know from experience how she felt, I got slammed repeatedly and for
extended lengths of time when I posted the joke thing to the list....in fact
am still getting private email slamming me!!! just the tones of responses are
vicious, even if they do not mean to be....or maybe they do...I really dont
know. But it does make me extremely leery of responding AT ALL, never knowing
when someone is going to jump me....just my 2 cents worth (ahem, does YOUR
keyboard have a "cent" mark? I have the $$$ but not the cents....I guess I
have a stunted keyboard!!!)
kimib2