SC - pickled fruit

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 23:25:20 PDT 1997

<<
 Could you share with us your recipe for stollen?  And (just to stay on
topic<g>) does anyone know the origin and age of same, or a similar period
item?

 =Caitlin, who loves stollen

     For that matter, does anyone know of period recipes for plum pudding
and/or fruitcake? I'm fairly sure that they go back at least close to
period--especially plum pudding--but I don't know where to start looking.

Ldy Diana, who *really* wants an index to Carriadoc's cookbook collection,
but is too      lazy to do it herself.............  ;-)