SC - RE: Rum Pots

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Thu Sep 25 03:50:12 PDT 1997

     Just a thought---have any of you migraine sufferers tried taking the
herb feverfew? There have been a number of studies on it and it is proven to
help in quite a few cases. The fresh herb is often more effective than the
dried, though, and it is a preventitive rather than a pain-killer, i.e., you
have to take it long term. I can dig out some more info if anyone is
interested enough to e-mail me. Heaven knows I've got enough herb books and
magazines around the house! ;-)

Ldy Diana