SC - pickled fruit

Kimib2@aol.com Kimib2 at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 06:18:06 PDT 1997

  If I clench it in my hand, I can make it hang together.  Briefly.  If
  I poke it with a fork, it falls apart into little bits.  We're
  talking about how wet sand acts (but not that gritty).  Is that "very
  crumbly", or too dry?

This response is too late to help that batch... (I have a right to go home
from work, don't I?  (:-)

But that sounds like it was about right.  Maybe a touch dry.

	Tibor