SC - Re:I need willowbark

DUNHAM Patricia R Patricia.R.DUNHAM at ci.eugene.or.us
Thu Sep 25 09:11:00 PDT 1997

<<
 Okay, this gives me a clue.  I bet I really overmixed it in the process of
 trying to make it be dough-y.  Anyone want some slightly sweet pocket
 hammers?  Tiles for the patio?

     (Grin) If they are *really* too hard, why not grind them to crumbs and
use them that way? Mix them with butter for a crumb crust, or use them  as
the topping for a fruit crumble, etc...............

Ldy Diana