SC - Baked sweets

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 19:58:53 PDT 1997

<< It's also kinda interesting that Flower and Rosenbaum choose "sausage
 skin" as a translation for "omentum", which is, as Lord Ras states, caul
 fat. It's a pretty reasonable assumption that if they are formed, and
 then wrapped in this membrane, that the wrapper is in the form of a
 sheet, and probably not a tube.

 Ah, well... .

 Adamantius >>

So what is the verdict, Master A? Is it safe for Stefan to list my redaction
as a 'definate' possibility or not? And, where did F &R get the idea that
pine nuts are called for? Can I put this recipe in my personal file of
'redacted' by me and probably close to period recipes? Etc.

Lord Ras