SC - Bay laurel-again

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 07:28:29 PDT 1997

     Aoife -

     I would love to have a copy of the design and to whoever was going to
     scan it into a cross stitch pattern, was that you Lord Ras?, I would
     love a copy of that, too.

     Mercedes
     rudin at okway.okstate.edu

Subject: Re: SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #304
Author:  <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG > at SMTP
Date:    9/24/97 11:25 AM

> ><< Hi folks. Would the wonderful gentle wanting a design for the Salamander
> >Pin
> > please e-mail me? I have a good quality b&w sketch of a design all scanned
> > in .jpg format and ready to send.
> >
> > Aoife >>
> >
> >We're all looking for asketch of the salamander pin. :-0 How about attaching
> >the jpg or mime/uue encoding  it and sharing it with the rest of us.
> >
> >Lord Ras
>
> Sorry, sweetie. That would be a gross misuse of the newslist. Some folk pay
> by the minute for on-line time, and would get really steamed paying for
> artwork they didn't solicit.
>
> Plus, some folks won't be able to handle the file. Then again who knows what
> the heck it would do to the digest version?
>
> Nope, unless Pappa Gunther says otherwise, I'll collect the foks who want a
> copy and mail it out in one batch. Sometime soon.
>

> Aoife

Thank you for the consideration for the list and the members of this list. If
people would like a copy of this then please send a private email to Aoife.

Aoife, if there are a significant number of requests, then you may post the
design to the list if that makes things easier.  But please make sure that
Tibor (into whose hands I've thrust this monster) gets a copy.

Thanks,

Gunthar