SC - Pulled Sugar

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Fri Sep 26 17:14:54 PDT 1997

Well, to be a bit more accurate, the restriction is hot drinks; the
reasoning behind it is that hot drinks (coffee and tea) have caffeine in
them.  Caffeine is restricted because it can be addictive and bad for your
body (we were never allowed colas and such).

I wouldn't call honey taffy a traditional Mormon favorite.  35 years in the
church, and I never heard of or made it.  It may just be your family
favorite.