SC - Cook's badge-- Artwork is ready!

Aine aine at shocking.com
Sat Sep 27 22:05:52 PDT 1997

<< I have been offered a 25 pound snapping turtle as a donated feast item for
 our December 6th Hunters feast.  The beast is on the hoof (flipper) at the
25
 pound weight.  Does anyone have an idea what to do with it? How much usable
 meat will it provide?

 Aldyth >>

You should be able to get enough meat off it to do a soup or stew. Be sure
and behead it and let it hang to bleed well for at least 48 hours in a very
cool place before dressing it..

Lord Ras