SC - Composte

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Mon Sep 29 07:41:18 PDT 1997

<<  A household-member has just challenged me to a dessert competition for
Crown.
 > There is no period constraint.  >>

No period constraint? What a bummer! :-0 At an event in West Virginia I
entered a Baronial dessert competion with a dish called "Streweberyen" (sp?)
from "Two Fifteenth Century Cokery Bokes" and another gentle entered  almond
cookies from the same source, I believe. When the Baron and Baroness were
tasting the entries somehow the almond cookies broke over the strawberry
custard stuff and they tasted them together. Thus turning the tide of the
contest from chocolate things. :-)

They were so impressed with the comdination that they duly declared myself
and Master Henry the co-winners. With the Baron presenting  a piece of his
own jewelry as a second first prize. A good time was had by all. :-)

Lord Ras