SC - Cook's Badge Update

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Mon Sep 29 10:20:15 PDT 1997

<<  cheese cake (my dad's secret recipe)  >>

Since cheese cake IS period I would go with the cheesecake. Depenmding on the
topping you could display it with a few berries and a sprig of mint on the
side. When entering cooking contests it would be wise to always enter period
foods for several reasons.

1> We are playing the Medieval game and period is what we are here to do.
2> Period desserts and subtleties are more gorgeous than most modern ones are
anyway.
3> Such contests are a perfect forum to present the public with the knowledge
that period cookery is both an art form and  delicious to eat.
4> You get to practise period cookery.

Lord Ras