SC - Re: Buried Foods--Eggs

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Sep 29 10:49:34 PDT 1997

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt wrote:

> Here's another hint: Use aromatic tea. You get aromatic eggs! I know these
> as marbled eggs, and I don't bury them. Must be one of Adamantius' esoteric
> oriental cooking secrets from his lady wife!

Well, the esoteric secret was getting the address of the store where we
buy them. They run about $2 for six...
> Oh, It's a great big shame, and if she belonged to me
> I'd let 'er know oo's ooooooo.
> Pickin' on a feller that was six foot three,
> and 'er only five foot twooooooo.
> Well they 'adn't been married but a month nor more
> when underneath the thumb goes Gin!
> Isn't it a pity that the likes of 'er
> should put upon the likes of 'im!
>                 -----Songs I learned at my mother's knee---and other low joints.

And speaking of my lady wife, I'd like to see some brave soul sing that
to her! But she's only five feet even. Ever meet Count Sir Horic, Aoife?
He once saw fit to playfully drip melted ice cream from a popsicle onto
her. Countess Leah invited my lady wife to kick his keister, and my
wife, after offering a pleasant "Thank you! I think I will!" proceeded
to do exactly that. Horic said later that no duke had ever beat him so
badly...

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com